Please, complete and submit the questionnaire
Элемент не найден
1. A cookie is a text file stored in the browser of the computer (mobile device) of a user of the website of Brest Meat Processing Plant Open Joint Stock Company (hereinafter referred to as the Website) when visiting the Website to reflect the actions performed. This file allows not to select the same parameters again when re-visiting the Website, for example, selecting the version for the visually impaired.
The purpose of cookie processing is to ensure the convenience of the Website users and improve the quality of its functioning.
2. The following types of cookies are processed on the Website:
3. Cookies processed on the Website and their storage periods:
4. Users can accept or reject all statistical cookies processed on the Website.
5. In addition to the cookie settings on the Website, personal data subjects can accept or reject the collection of all or some cookies in the settings of their browser.
At the same time, some browsers allow visiting websites in incognito mode, in order to limit the amount of information stored on the computer and to automatically delete the sessions. In addition, a personal data subject can delete previously stored cookies by selecting the corresponding option in the browser history.
For more information on cookie management settings, please follow the external links leading to the corresponding pages of the websites of the main browsers: