1. A cookie is a text file stored in the browser of the computer (mobile device) of a user of the website of Brest Meat Processing Plant Open Joint Stock Company (hereinafter referred to as the Website) when visiting the Website to reflect the actions performed. This file allows not to select the same parameters again when re-visiting the Website, for example, selecting the version for the visually impaired.
The purpose of cookie processing is to ensure the convenience of the Website users and improve the quality of its functioning.
2. The following types of cookies are processed on the Website:
functional cookies – allow us to provide personalized experience of using the Website and are set in response to the actions of a personal data subject;
statistical cookies – allow us to store the history of visits to the pages of the Website to improve the quality of its functioning, in order to identify the most and least popular pages.
3. Cookies processed on the Website and their storage periods:
(functional) cookie setting, stored in the browser memory for up to one year;
(functional) selection of language preferences, stored for up to one year;
(functional) selection of version for visually impaired, stored for up to one year;
(statistical) necessary for the functioning of Yandex.Metrica, Google Analytics, stored for up to 30 days.
4. Users can accept or reject all statistical cookies processed on the Website.
The correct operation of the Website is only possible if functional cookies are used. If they are disabled, it may be necessary to re-select the cookie preferences, the language version of the Website, and the visually impaired versions of the pages may not be displayed correctly.
The disabling of statistical cookies makes it impossible to determine the preferences of the Website users, including the most and least popular pages and to take measures to improve the operation of the Website based on user preferences.
5. In addition to the cookie settings on the Website, personal data subjects can accept or reject the collection of all or some cookies in the settings of their browser.
At the same time, some browsers allow visiting websites in incognito mode, in order to limit the amount of information stored on the computer and to automatically delete the sessions. In addition, a personal data subject can delete previously stored cookies by selecting the corresponding option in the browser history.
For more information on cookie management settings, please follow the external links leading to the corresponding pages of the websites of the main browsers: